TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your Acceptance
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may not use this Site or the Urna services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Our Customer Support team is available through mail, who shall respond within defined timelines. If you have any questions regarding the Website or Terms of Service. You can contact to our Customer Support by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Key Terms
Services offered on
Sellers/Partners are users who offer and perform services through www.urnaconsulting.com
Buyers are users who purchase services on www.urnaconsulting.com.
Brief is where the seller can describe their requirement terms, and the buyer can purchase services and create an order.
Brief are exclusive proposals that Urna and/or its Partners create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from Urna or its Partners.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after Buyer(s) has accepted Urna proposal post submission of Brief.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and Urna.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Task Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Task for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Task Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the sellers Task.
Work shall mean Urna Service and in relation to buyer it will mean the service listed in the relevant Invoice.
We use for providing prospective buyers, Sellers/Partners and other third parties with adequate information about doing business with us. You can register on to avail the range of services offered by us or simply to know more about our range of services. We welcome suggestions & enquiries. If you are interested in our services, you need to submit our online form and we will get in touch with you. . We will offer you customized services based on inputs received from you. We work like an aggregator of Partners with domain expertise and we select suitable Partner based on your inputs and submit a quotation. We will start work after confirmation of our quotation and receipt of advance token payment. Salient terms of our services are as follows:
- Tasks on is offered at a base starting price subject to Client’s Requirement, there is no fixed product or services plan, Prices of the service depend on Brief provided by you.
- You will be required to register with our Website in order to avail our services, which will happen post confirmation of 1st order.
- We demand advance payment before starting work on an order.
- You can place your orders based on our quotations communicated to you through email/phone. In case of phone order, we will send you an Invoice by email and will start work after receipt of an advance payment.
- We have not listed prices on Website as fees will depend on your requirement and purpose. We will share our quotation with you before starting any work.
- We have a list of Partners associated with us, which keeps changing based on your feedback about their services. We will take responsibility for the delivery of services and we will retain the right to choose the suitable Partner for you depending on your inputs. We request you to trust in us for selection of right Partner for you as we have domain expertise and we know who will fit your requirement. We will also take the responsibility to get the services delivered by an alternate Partner, if you are not satisfied with the Partner selected by us.
- Partner Ownership rights for the delivered work will vest in you, unless we specify otherwise in our quotation.
- We retain the right to use all published delivered works for our marketing and promotion purposes.
3.1 Basic Terms for Sellers/Partners
- We will enter into a separate agreement with you for offering services to Urna buyers.
- We release payment to Sellers/Partners after completion of work.
- Payment to our Registered Partner happens after a cooling off period of 90 days. We can release early payment for selected Partners with consistent delivery track records.
- We rate our Sellers/Partners based on various parameters including buyer reviews/feedback.
- We welcome you to approach us in confidence with samples of delivered work. Please note that we do not deal with new Partners without any track record.
3.2 Basic Terms for Buyers
- You can post enquiries after registering on our Website.
- We will share Brief with you after receipt of your enquiry.
- Our Representative will call you and discuss various options with you.
- We will prepare and send a quotation for services.
- We will wait for your conformation and will request you for advance payment after receipt of Your Order.
- We will keep you updated about development of your ordered product/service through our website, email, other communication means, if any and will appreciate your inputs if any.
- We will show delivered products/service to you for your approval.
- We will deliver final product to you after your confirmation and receipt of balance payment.
Our License to You
Subject to these Terms and our policies, we, www.urnaconsulting.com, hereby grants you a limited, personal, legal, ethical, non- exclusive, non -transferable, non- commercial, non- vindictive, non- discriminatory right to visit the Website and avail the services thereof. You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without prior written authorization from www.urnaconsulting.com; you shall also not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 The content on the www.urnaconsulting.com, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to www.urnaconsulting.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the laws of India and foreign laws and International conventions. Content on this Website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
6.2. Ownership of Product/Service:
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in any product/service will vest in us until receipt of complete payment for the product/service. After payment, the rights in delivered product/service will depend upon terms of engagement with you.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in any product/service will vest in us until receipt of complete payment for the product/service;
- After payment, the rights in delivered product/service will depend upon terms of engagement with you;
- If IPR becomes vested in You, We will not have right to commercially use the Product without your prior written permission;
- We will retain limited right to use the product for our Marketing or promotion;
7. Restrictions/ Prohibitions:
You hereby expressly agree not to:
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to the Website, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
- Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as permitted;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on this Website to any other system. No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Website; or
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website or link to this web site, without our express written consent.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
8. Links to third party websites:
This Website may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. Urna makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through this Website.
9. Disclaimer and warranties:
9.1 YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. www.urnaconsulting.com, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.URNA CONSULTING AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE.
9.2 It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Website. Urna does not warrant that the access to Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in Website will be corrected.
9.3 No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation to invest in Urna or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in this Website should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Urna makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
9.4 This Website is controlled and operated from India and Urna makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use this Website from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
9.5 Urna offers its Services to specific regions. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws and other considerations. Urna does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may also obtain the Services in another region. Information on this Website may contain references to products, programs or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Urna intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
10. Limitation of liability:
Urna will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this Website, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Urna may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to this Website (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that Urna believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.urnaconsulting.com, its associates, subsidiaries their officers, directors, employees, licensees, business partners and agents or any third party from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by without any restriction.
You agree that:
- shall be deemed solely based in India; and
- shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over www.urnaconsulting.com, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New Delhi, India. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws, principles. Any claim or dispute between you and that arises in whole or in part from shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India.
- These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at any other legal notices published by on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and concerning the Website.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and www.urnaconsulting.com’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes.
- Your use of this Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. You and agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to Urna at email@example.com